A unique purification method of organic water-soluble substances from hydrophobic contaminants using nanosegregation in aqueous solutions.
- the only medium used in purification is water, thus a cheap and harmless substance;
- low price of instrumentation/technological equipment;
- low operating costs;
- processed (purified) volumes (weights) are not limited;
- applicability in the area of very low concentrations of contaminants, i.e. the possibility of purification to very high degrees of purity;
- no need for highly qualified staff.
Use of technology
- in the food industry (purification of ethanol and solvents used for the extraction / preservation of products, e.g. glycerol);
- in the chemical industry (purification of solvents or final products);
- in the pharmaceutical industry or in research, where is a significant need for high-purity solvents for analyzes, need for standards, pure substances for experiments, syntheses, etc.
Protection of intellectual property
- Patent applications: (SK) (EP)