- The process of knowledge transfer into practice containing the provision of industrial-legal protection of subjects of industrial rights and their commercialization.
- It is the financial or other valuation of industrial property (in this case of SAS organization), e. g. through licensing etc.
- Results of creative intellectual activity that are new and industrially applicable. These are inventions, technical solutions protected by utility model, designs, topographies of semiconductor products, improvement proposals and potentially trademarks.
- A technical solution from any field of technology that is new, involves inventive activity and is industrially applicable.
- A protection document by which the state gives the exclusive right to its owner to use the invention for a certain period of time and in a certain territory.
- Actual use, exploitation or grant of the right to use the object of industrial right to other persons through a license or other agreement.
- Through the registration and maintenance of patents, utility models, designs, trademarks and topographies of semiconductor products in the registers of the relevant intellectual property offices.
- Pre územie SR - Webregisters - database managed by the Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic.
International – Espacenet - database managed by the European Patent Office
International – Patentscope - database managed by the World Intellectual Property Organization with international applications filed under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) and with data on patent documents of various countries.
For the territory of the Czech Republic – Online database – databases managed by the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic.
- For the territory of the Slovak Republic - Webregisters - database of Trademarks and Designs managed by the Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic.
TMview - database managed by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Global Brand Database - database managed by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
DESIGNview - database managed by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
- First, fill in the document Description of the industrial property subject. Next, in the For scientists section, fill in the Notification of creation of a subject of industrial rights. Print and sign both documents. Then deliver them in person / by post through the filing department of the Office of SAS to the head of TTO SAS. You can find more detailed information in the For scientists section - Step 1 of notification of creation of a solution, in the Downloads section - SAS Principles point 4.3 or do not hesitate to contact us.
- The amount of the appropriate reward for the team of inventors is in the minimum amount of 750, - euro (one-time reward) and subsequently, in the case of licensing, a regular reward during the period of receiving revenue from the granted license according to point 8.2 of SAS Principles.