Photo: Mgr. Lenka Levarská, PhD.
An innovative method of production of recombinant hyperthermostable catalase – peroxidase AfKatG from Archaeoglobus fulgidus
(with the ability to catalyze the efficient degradation of hydrogen peroxide under various conditions, including extremely high temperatures).
- cheap production and high yield;
- simple and straightforward purification;
- high purity product;
- hyperthermostable enzyme;
- suitable for large scale production;
- ecological production method.
Use of technology
- in processes where the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide as a by-product is desired;
- in biocatalytic conversions of aromatic substances;
- in protection against oxidative stress.
Protection of intellectual property