Photo: archive of inventors/Institute of Physics SAS
Technology of preparation of multilayer ribbons based on metal alloys, ensuring a perfect connection between individual layers of materials.
- multilayer ribbons or sheets with perfect connection between layers and enhanced thickness of 20 to 200 micrometers;
- practically unlimited length of layers;
- allows connection of layers of materials otherwise difficult to join;
- new physical, functional and technical properties achieved through the connection of various materials;
- single technological operation with modest energy consumption;
- production speed between 25 – 50 m/s.
Use of technology
- invention applicable mainly in the field of actuators and sensors of physical quantities;
- multilayer ribbons suitable mainly for monitoring of temperature, magnetic field and mechanical deformation;
- commercial application in electrical engineering, medical, automotive and chemical industries.
Protection of intellectual property