Unique system for in vivo isolation of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) from peripheral blood. Technology takes advantage of magnetic nanoparticles coated with a monoclonal antibody that are injected into the bloodstream via an intravenous cannula, as well as of a special wire comprising a magnetic core coated with a non‐magnetic mantle.
- isolation of CTCs and/or CSCs from the whole volume of patient’s blood;
- in vivo isolation of CTCs and/or CSCs;
- detection of CTCs and/or CSCs in very low concentrations;
- more effective than available solutions;
- universal solution that may be adapted to any type of blood cells;
- easy and straightforward manipulation.
Use of technology
- in molecular diagnostics of cancer and personalised medicine.
Protection of intellectual property
- Granted patents: (SK) (EP)